3d elevation vray rendering

Hi...!!!

I'm Rajni from India. I have 6+ years of experience in Autocad and 3ds max with V-ray rendering.  I have done many projects on other freelance websites and as well as in the local market. I have excellent experience in Autocad, 3ds max & photoshop. I can do easily  Home Planning such as working , sanctioned drg., electrical & plumbing drg.,door window detail, elevation, section, column & footing detail, detail of beams. I have full experience of architectural & civil engineering drawing. 
I am familiar with all tools that are used to 3d Autocad Softwares. This will be quite easy project for me. 

Check me here: 
Fiverr Account Link 
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/092e59e49d?utm_source=com.android.mms_Mobile

Skill:
❂ 
❂ 
❂ 
❂ 
❂ 

Dedication: 
➰ 100% Accuracy
➰ 100% Satisfaction
➰ Quality Work
➰ Delivery On Time

I'm sure you will be 100% satisfied with my work. Quality work and client satisfaction are my priority. 

❉❉❉ Thank You ❉❉❉ 
Contect no. +919812812309
+917357018724




Any types of drawing  2d 3d. Provide a suitable charges.  
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment